- To propel the learning of essential and clinical thyroidology.
- To upgrade the enthusiasm for the act of drug identified with the thyroid and advancement of applicable research in thyroidology.
- To encourage the joint effort and trade of data among people and national social orders inside the locale.
- To compose and coordination of territorial logical congresses and meetings inside the area.
- To choose delegates from the locale to the International Thyroid Congress Coordinating Committee.
- The affiliation means to propel the learning of essential and clinical Thyroidology. It will seek after the improvement to build enthusiasm for the act of pharmaceutical identified with the thyroid and advancement of significant research in Thyroidology.
- It will likewise encourage the joint effort and trade of data among people and national social orders inside the locale, sort out and coordination of local logical congresses and gatherings inside the area and choose delegates from the district to the International Thyroid Congress Coordinating Committee.
AOTA seeks the advancement of knowledge in basic and clinical thyroidology especially after the mapping of the human genome and the introduction of molecular medicine in clinical practice. New discoveries on what ails the thyroid in different clinical situations have impacted positively on how we take care of patients. Physicians & other scientists involved with the thyroid as a specialty communicate their interests to their colleagues through scientific conferences and congresses which AOTA organizes in different sites in the Asian Region, now in increasing frequency.
Dedicated to research
AOTA improves both fundamental and clinical research on the thyroid by empowering applicable reviews and invigorating dynamic support of doctors and different researchers through the Young Investigators’ Awards (YIA). Each AOTA Congress has its supplement of modified works submitted for oral or publication presentations. The work done by these specialists ranges from hormone activity to the study of disease transmission and general wellbeing to clinical administration of amiable and dangerous thyroid conditions. YIAs show their prize-winning papers in AOTA Congresses with unobtrusive travel bolster from the affiliation
Reaching Asis & Oceania
As vast a continent and as diverse a population, the Asian Region is a challenge to AOTA. How to gather thyroidologists coming from the Asian landmass and from the numerous islands in its peripheries is a tough mandate for Congress organizers. With AOTA Congresses now held every two years and in sites chosen for their strategic locations, bringing these Asian thyroidologists together to discuss common interests has its inherent rewards: old & new friendship as well as priceless opportunities to exchange views & experiences.